H-Particle is an HDA that allows
houdini's particle features to be used in Cinema4D.
The speed and convenience are lower than that of Cinema4D's native plugin, but it supports Turbulence, Curve Force, Axis Force, and Noise Field, making it easy to work with particle movement.
* H-Particle is only compatible with Cinema4D R21 or higher.
* This is HDA (Houdini Digital Asset) and requires Houdini Engine for Cinema4D to be installed. ("Houdini Engine Indie" is Free.)
Check out manual for install Houdini Indie engine and license. : https://bit.ly/3d8iSXf
* This HDA is Compatible with Houdini FX and Indie license.
All description of H-Particle can be found in Manual. :)
H-Particle Manual (EN) : https://bit.ly/30P9WTX
H-Particle Manual (한글) : https://bit.ly/2YdeuCd
Check out the video for the actual work flow.
If you have any problems with use, please contact us by the email below.
20201107 : v1.2
- Compatible with Houdini FX license.
- Add Emission Type "Stick" and Unstick Action.
20200629 : v1.1
- Deform function has been added to control particle flow with Spline.
- Deform work flow : https://youtu.be/mgJZiJ9Z978